Are you experiencing embarrassing and uncomfortable digestive problems?
Does bloat, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, gas, or heartburn interfere with your life? Keeping you up a night, cancelling planned activities or missing work? Do you feel like everything you eat makes you feel sick?
Are you suffering from SIBO, GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s or Celiac disease? Do you suspect you may have parasites or yeast/ candida?
Whether it’s clogged or busted pipes, digestive problems are so common that most of us think they’re normal. You don’t have to live this way. We can help you find relief, optimize your digestive function, remove infections and nourish the rest of your body. Most importantly, we can help you feel vibrant again.
Your digestive tract is connected to everything else in your body since it’s the source of your nutrients. The gut also acts as the second brain with its own nervous system. Plus, it is the home to most of your immune system and an origin of inflammation. Your symptoms are a sign that other areas may be out of balance.
The following conditions can be linked to digestive distress:
- Constipation, diarrhea, bloat, abdominal pain, gas, heartburn, reflux, belching, bad breath
- Skin issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives and rashes
- Immune imbalances such as allergies, asthma, autoimmunity and frequent illness including sinus congestion
- Mood swings
- Joint pain and swelling
- Poor memory and brain fog
- Yeast infections and toe nail fungus
- Hormonal imbalances
- Thinning and brittle bones
- Canker sores
- Headaches and migraines
To get the root of your challenges we’ll:
- Investigate your current diet for possible irritants and utilize healing foods to alleviate your symptoms
- Add the needed ingredients for optimal digestive function
- Support your “rest and digest” nervous system by addressing stress
- Consider possible imbalances in your microbiome (the trillions of microorganisms or probiotics in your digestive tract)
- Rejuvenate your intestinal lining with soothing nutrients and foods
- Utilize testing for a deeper look under the hood
Together we’ll create a customized plan of attack so you can get relief, get your nutrients, and feel better.
Contact us for a FREE 20-minute consultation and learn how we can help you find relief.
Nutrition therapy is not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, prescription, or cure for any disease, or as a substitute for medical care.