Nutrition can help many conditions. Symptoms are like clues to the inner workings of your body and they are often connected to other symptoms that may seem unrelated. As part of a functional nutrition plan you’ll learn about the “big picture” of your body: what is imbalanced, how that relates to your symptoms, and what to do about it.
In addition to digestion, allergies, and autoimmunity we also work with:
- Thyroid conditions
- Hormone imbalances for men and women – PMS, PCOS, difficult periods, menopause, low testosterone, BPH
- Adrenal “fatigue” and stress
- Skin – acne, rashes, eczema, rosacea
- Weight management – if you’re trying to lose or gain weight
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Blood sugar imbalances such as insulin resistance, diabetes and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Heart health and high cholesterol
- Depression, anxiety, and cognition (brain fog)
- Headaches and migraines
- Pain – arthritis or muscular
- Detoxification of your body and environment
- Food sensitivities and allergies including testing
- Meal recommendations for anti-inflammatory, low-glycemic
- Elimination diets, if warranted
- Lifestyle guidance for exercise, sleep, cooking habits, healthy and non-toxic products
- Mindfulness and mediation practices
- Nutrient and supplement advice
- Education on how your body works, why it’s out of balance and how to find relief
Each of these plans incorporates step by step advice on how to implement changes to your diet and lifestyle. From breakfast, snacks, and what time to eat to managing stress and which are the healthiest cooking utensils, we’ll cover it all.
Contact us for a FREE 20-minute consultation and learn how we can help you achieve your health goals.
Nutrition therapy is not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, prescription, or cure for any disease, or as a substitute for medical care.