All panels are blood tests. IgG and IgA immune cells are markers for delayed food sensitivities, which can cause digestive problems (gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn/ GERD), joint pain, migraines, brain fog, skin rashes, acne, and more. IgE immune cells are markers for classic food allergies, which cause an immediate response of hives, scratchy throat, and anaphylaxis.
- Cyrex Labs –An industry leader for IgA and IgG testing for wheat , gluten, gluten cross-reactions, plus an expanded panel measuring 180 foods (cooked and raw). Intestinal permeability (aka “Leaky Gut”) profile also offered.
- Vibrant Wellness – IgA and IgG markers of 96 foods including nightshades, grains, proteins, fruits and vegetables.
- Wheat Zoomer from Vibrant Wellness – Comprehensive panel looks at all the ways one can react to wheat and gluten, including wheat germ agglutinin. This test also includes a Leaky Gut profile.
- Dunwoody Labs – IgE markers along with IgG4, which can block IgE. Measuring both helps determine the severity of the reaction. Plus IgG or delayed food sensitivity reactions with complement marker. This provides a comprehensive look at which foods cause inflammation.
- Intestinal permeability (aka “Leaky Gut”) profile also offered.