Gluten Free Program
Is Gluten Free for Me? Gluten Sensitivity Testing Program
What’s the Deal with Gluten? Do you have a Gluten Sensitivity?
Gluten-free is everywhere these days. So what’s the deal? Is it a fad diet? Do you wonder if “Gluten-free is for Me?” And you’ve probably heard about “Leaky Gut”. Curious if your gut is leaking? Gluten sensitivities and leaky gut are often interrelated.
Gluten sensitivity is a real thing and it’s different than celiac. In scientific literature it is referred to as Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS) and it affects 1 in 7 people. Be Balanced Healing is offering a program for you to find out if you’re sensitive to gluten and if you have leaky gut.
Gluten Sensitivity Symptoms: Do you experience any of these?
- Digestive issues – constipation, diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas, heartburn, indigestion
- Brain imbalances – anxiety, depression, brain fog, seizures
- Headaches & migraines
- Joint & muscle pain
- Skin rashes – eczema and psoriasis
- Weight gain
- Autoimmune conditions, especially Hashimotos
- High cholesterol
- Weight loss, unintentional
- Nutrient deficiencies – iron-deficient anemia, B12 or folate-deficiency anemia, vitamin D
- Mouth ulcers or canker sores
- Osteopenia & osteoporosis
- Other food intolerances such as lactose intolerance
- Nickel allergy
Do you have any of these symptoms? Are you curious if you have a gluten sensitivity?
Gluten Sensitivity in Children
In children, gluten sensitivities can manifest as a constant complaint of any of the symptoms listed above; or they can simply exist as mild underlying symptoms that subtly contribute to
- digestive discomfort
- impaired growth and development
- mood and behavior swings
- difficulty concentrating and learning
The Is Gluten-Free for Me? Gluten Sensitivity Program understands the unique needs of children. It is specially designed with lab ranges, nutrition, supplementation and recipes for children over the age of 2.
Parents, please note that the lab does require a blood collection and we will recommend a pediatric phlebotomist. If you’d like to discuss other ways to support a gluten-sensitivity or leaky gut for your child we can support you at a standard nutrition consultation.
Be Balanced Healing’s Is Gluten-Free for Me? Program
Find out if a gluten sensitivity is behind your health symptoms and standing in the way of you feeling your best. With expert nutrition advice and a comprehensive test, you’ll get answers and a plan of attack. You’ll also find out if you have “Leaky Gut”, a condition which allows inflammation from the gut to affect the rest of your body and cause nutrient malabsorption.
- Wheat Zoomer by Vibrant Wellness – this blood test is the most comprehensive and specific gluten/ wheat test AND includes a leaky gut panel. Most tests only measure a fraction of markers. This will show if you’re reacting to gluten, wheat, wheat germ or have an allergy to wheat. Value $259. You’ll get your blood drawn at a local phlebotomy lab (we’ll tell you where to go when you receive your test requisition form).
- Two Nutrition Consultation appointments:
- A 30-minute nutrition intake appointment to help us understand your symptoms and health goals so we can create your plan. Plus, you’ll receive the test requisition form. Value $65.
- A 60-minute follow up nutrition appointment to review your lab and receive your plan. Value $110.
- Appointments offered in person or via phone or Skype for out of town clients.
- A nutrition plan specifically catered to your body and test results with meal ideas and recipes.
- A diet and supplement protocol to heal leaky gut (if warranted by your test results).
- Expert opinion on the root causes of leaky gut and recommendations for next steps (if warranted by your test results).
- Gluten is a storage protein in wheat, barley and rye.
- It is notoriously difficult to digest.
- These undigested protein particles can cause “leaky gut” and trigger your immune system to release inflammation. This inflammation travels all around your body leading to a variety of symptoms.
- Symptoms can take up to 3-5 days to occur, making it difficult to link what you ate days ago with how you’re feeling now.
- Celiac is a much less common autoimmune condition where gluten consumption causes major destruction of the intestinal tissues (not just leaky gut which only affects a layer of cells). About 1 in 100 people are affected.
SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT (Choose the 30 minute Program Intake appointment from the options and schedule with Stacy St Germain)
Or contact us to purchase and schedule at 303-872-9695 or Support@BeBalancedHealing.com
End the curiosity.
Find out if gluten is a cause your symptoms. If it is, going gluten-free can help you experience:
- More energy
- Clearer skin
- Better digestion
- Weight loss
- Improved mood
- Less headaches
- Less pain
Your Gluten Free and Leaky Gut Guide – Stacy St Germain
Thanks to a history of medicines, stress and other contributors, I also have gluten sensitivity and leaky gut. But I’m on the road to recovery. I know first-hand about symptoms and the challenges to managing healing in our gluten-filled world. My 10-year old also has gluten-sensitivity and so I have learned many ways to cook and care for a family with mixed dietary needs. I support my clients through a personalized application and mindset to not only eat gluten-free, but be truly, healthy, gluten-free individuals.